Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why I still love you?

Sometimes I want to cry, to scream, to do anything I can to keep you with me. I dont know what was my mistake that I never could keep you for a long time! You slip like a fish through my hands, run away from me and I have to sit there and watch that whole my life is leaving. It's so hard, so hard, you even cant imagine it.
I dont even know why I still love you, after all you put me through, I must hate you, despise you, but I'm still in love like a crazy. But no! I know why I love you. When you are with me, when you are serious, you are someone else. You are a real man, someone I love to be with him and can feel the real happiness. That feeling I have when I'm with you, even if I'm not really with you or if we really haven't met yet is different. It's something real! If I try so hard to be with you is because of that feeling, something that I have never ever felt with anyone else. Doesn't matter if he was beside me, I felt nothing, he was miles away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment